112 1/2 Longdale Dr., Liverpool, NY 13090
January - March (Myrtle Beach, SC)
April - December (Liverpool, NY)
Monday - Saturday: 1pm - 4pm (By Appointment Only)
Jewelry by Gerina is a small business which allows me to control and insure that each item is of the highest quality. Whether you are looking for your own personal interest or that unique gift for a special person, I am sure you will find what you're looking for at Jewelry by Gerina. Each Item is one-of-a-kind, and handcrafted with love.
As the designer and owner, I take special care in making each item unique, and use only quality materials; I am available to answer any questions you may have. Only the finest materials are used in my designs (e.g.), top quality precious and semi-precious stones, sterling silver, 14kt gold filled wire and components, 14kt Solid Gold, freshwater pearls, swarovski crystals in all shapes, colors and sizes. My designs incorporate Beads handcrafted by artisans and imported directly from: Bali, Indonesia, Thailand, Africa, and designed in my own unique style with love.(Note: Bracelet inspired by a Smadar Grossman Pattern)
When I design a specific piece I believe it is a work of wearable art for the buyer, I am giving that specific piece a part of me and truly love seeing someone else enjoy wearing the jewelry as much as I love making it. Designing jewelry has become my passion and I get my inspiration from everywhere; a unique bead, a lovely sunset, rain drops on a windowsill and most of all from my daughter Whitney. I believe that jewelry enhances the beauty of a woman, and I truly enjoy seeing that special piece of jewelry magnify her natural beauty.
- Fairport Canal Days Arts & Crafts Festival, Fairport, NY. June 2nd (10am-6pm), June 3rd (10am-5pm)
- Keuka Arts Festival, Penn Yan, NY. June 9th (10am-5pm) & June 10th (10am-4pm).
- Art in the Wilds - Evergreen Park, Kane, Pennsylvania, June 23rd & 24th (10am-5pm)
- Munson Williams Proctor - Utica, NY Saturday, June 30th & Sunday July 1st 2018 10am-5pm Outdoor Sculpture Court
- Stone Mills Arts & Crafts Festival - LaFargeville, NY. August 3rd & 4th (10am - 5pm).
- Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion - Canandaigua, NY, Fine Arts Festival - August 18th & 19th, (10am - 5pm).
- Clinton. NY. Art & Music Festival, August, 25th (Pending)
- Remsen 39th Annual FOTA Barn Festival, Remsen, NY - Sept. 22nd (10am-6pm), Sept 23rd (10am - 5pm)
- Covered Bridge Arts and Crafts Festival - Knoebels Amusement Resort - Elysburg, PA. Oct. 4th, 5th and 6th, (10am-6pm), Oct. 7th, (10am - 5pm)
- Sauquoit Valley Fine Arts & Crafts Show, Sauquoit, NY. Nov. 17th (10am-5pm) Nov, 18th (10am- 4pm).
- Marcellus Arts & Crafts Festival - Dec. 1st. (10am-3pm) (Pending).
- Skaneateles Fine Arts & Crafts Show, Skaneateles Methodist Church - Dec. 8th (10am- 4pm) (Pending)
Learn the art of Jewelry making and Design. Offering Classes in: Bead Stringing, Earring Making, and Basic Bead Weaving Techniques.
Classes are one on one instruction or (MAX: 3 students) Upon Request: Must make an Appointment
Call: (315) 420-0678 Instructor: Gerina A. Faison (Owner & Designer of Jewelry by Gerina)
May - November: Classes Held: in: Liverpool, New York
January - March: Classes Held in: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(See Creative Celebrations Art Studio Website for additional classes.)
You can also find my Specialty Jewelry items available at:
Goode Looks Salon and Spa
500 West Onondaga St.
Syracuse, NY 13204 www.goodelooks.com
Greene Ivy Florist, Full Service Florist and Gourmet 7762 Maple Road, Baldwinsville, NY (315)635-5300 www.greeneivyflorist.com
Arts Center of Yates County
127 Main Street, Penn Yan, NY 14527 www.artscenteryatescounty.org
Munson Williams Proctor Arts Institute (Gift Gallery) 310 Genesee Street, Utica, NY 03502
CNY Bead Society - Syracuse, NY
CNY Gem & Mineral Association - Syracuse, NY
Baltimore MD Bead Society
Bead Designers International
Rochester Artisans Guild
Central New York Artist Listing
* Hi Gerina,
I tried to post to your facebook page, pictures of the necklace I purchased from you, placed with my harp. If you want to share them on FB, please do. If not, that's OK too, but I really wanted you to see why I fell in love with it. I think my harp is beyond beautiful, and your necklace is a perfect compliment. It also goes with my music stand and harp bench. I have attached some of the pictures I tried to send you as well. Thank you so much! You have made my Christmas!
NOTE - Necklace is handcrafted by: Gerina Faison of Jewelry by Gerina, Pattern by: Jimmie Boatwright
This woman makes lovely things. -
* Joe Kar Spine
November 25, 2017
So this summer I purchased ear rings from a vendor at remsen barn festival... Jewelry by Gerina.., I lost one riding my bike but I was always looking for it. Really liked them. For the heck of it I looked her up and contacted her. I told her my story and asked if I could purchase one earing. She said "no" I said really... She said "you can't purchase I will just send it to you" wow today I got two ear rings, backers and a polishing cloth and a note saying have a wonderful holiday. Restores my faith in people and pays to shop small!!!!!❤❤❤ amazing customer service
Joe Kar Spine
* Kristin on Oct 23, 2017
5 out of 5 stars
These pieces were custom requests and I literally could not be happier. From Gerina's sincerity and customer service, to her prompt response and delivery, to her beautiful packaging and attention to detail, and of course her impeccable design and richness of the pieces she creates. These pieces are sublime. Will definitely be doing business with Gerina again!
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.